523 contracts traded for ARKK $100 strike puts for expiration 12/17/21 with open interest of (28,849) when the shares were trading at 118.65.
ARKK $100 strike puts for 12/17/21 expiration
Option Flow Order Summary
- Size: 523
- Sentiment: BEARISH
- Estimated Cost Per Contract: 52,300
- Estimated Premium Value: $52K
- Volume: 9
- Open Interest: 28,849
- Contract Close Price: 118.49
- Stock Price at Trade: 118.65
- Market Action Score: 53.33% Bullish
Why is this an Unusual Option Activity?
- The Trade Volume is above Open Interest of (28,849).
Stock Technical Information
- Stock Levels: Last Close: 118.49 , Points Change: +0.11, % Change: ⬆️ 0.09%
- Today’s Volume: 516K (10 Days average: 5.1M)
Price Levels to consider for tomorrow:
- Resistance 2: 119.41
- Resistance 1: 119.10
- Pivot Point: 117.91
- Support 1: 117.29
- Support 2: 116.69
- Stock is below 10 SMA: 121.59
- Stock is below 20 SMA: 120.67
- Stock is above 50 SMA: 117.68
- Stock is below 100 SMA: 119.88
- 52 Week High: 160
Stock chart for ARKK (1 day)
How is options trade sentiment calculated?
Bullish: Options trades are considered having a “bullish sentiment” when a “call option” is purchased at/near ask price or a “put option” is sold at/near bid price. The buyer or seller of the options is expecting the option, or any financial instrument, will increase in price.
Bearish: Options are “bearish sentiment” when a call option is sold at/near bid price or a put option is bought at/near ask price. The buyer or seller of the options is expecting the option, or any financial instrument, will decrease in price.
To learn more about options education and trading unusual option activity visit: MarketAction.Live and signup for a free trial.