505 contracts traded for UPS $222.5 strike calls for expiration 11/19/21 with open interest of (698) when the shares were trading at 214.54.
UPS $222.5 strike calls for 11/19/21 expiration
Option Flow Order Summary
- Size: 505
- Sentiment: NEUTRAL
- Estimated Cost Per Contract: 27,573
- Estimated Premium Value: $28K
- Volume: 1,139
- Open Interest: 698
- Contract Close Price: 213.29
- Stock Price at Trade: 214.54
- Market Action Score: 66.67% Bullish
Why is this an Unusual Option Activity?
- The order flow was detected as a sweep.
Stock Technical Information
- Stock Levels: Last Close: 213.29 , Points Change: +1.29, % Change: ⬆️ 0.60%
- Today’s Volume: 123K (10 Days average: 2.1M)
Price Levels to consider for tomorrow:
- Resistance 2: 217
- Resistance 1: 215.76
- Pivot Point: 214.02
- Support 1: 211.55
- Support 2: 210.68
- Stock is above 10 SMA: 210.94
- Stock is above 20 SMA: 206.85
- Stock is above 50 SMA: 195.42
- Stock is above 100 SMA: 197.87
- 52 Week High: 220
Stock chart for UPS (1 day)
How is options trade sentiment calculated?
Bullish: Options trades are considered having a “bullish sentiment” when a “call option” is purchased at/near ask price or a “put option” is sold at/near bid price. The buyer or seller of the options is expecting the option, or any financial instrument, will increase in price.
Bearish: Options are “bearish sentiment” when a call option is sold at/near bid price or a put option is bought at/near ask price. The buyer or seller of the options is expecting the option, or any financial instrument, will decrease in price.
To learn more about options education and trading unusual option activity visit: MarketAction.Live and signup for a free trial.